Data Protection Statement
Here you can find more information.
Data Protection Statement
Data Protection Statement
mechatronic systemtechnik gmbh and its entities take the protection of your personal data seriously. On the basis of statutory provisions, we would therefore like to inform you about the collection, use and processing of your data.
We process personal data which you as a customer / supplier / applicant provide to us through your information, for example as part of an inquiry, an application or for conclusion of a contract. Data is processed for the purpose of handling your inquiry and/or processing the contract. The legal basis for data processing is therefore soliciting, negotiating and/or performance of a contract as well as our legitimate interest in contacting you to deal with your inquiry.
If you contact us, the data provided by you will be stored by us for the purpose of dealing with your enquiry and to answer follow-up questions, if any. We will not pass on that data without your consent. We will store personal data advised by you only for as long as this is necessary for the specific purpose for which we are processing your data.
Job applications / Job offers
We have made it possible for applicants to submit their job application including supporting documents online. The data provided shall be stored and used by us exclusively for internal processing as part of the application process.
Recording, processing and use of your personal data may include the following data categories:
- Your contact details (e.g. your name, your address, email address and phone number);
- Your curriculum vitae and employment history;
- Information regarding your previous work experience and previous jobs (e.g. company, location, department, position, role, date of commencement of the employment relationship, full or part time, working hours);
- Information regarding your education (e.g. level of education, reports or certificates);
- Other relevant information which is necessary to provide you with a job offer. If your application for a particular job or position is rejected, your data will be deleted after six (6) months. This includes non-anonymized information for statistical analyses. Your data will be used for no other purposes.
- When you apply for a particular position, your data will be made available to the responsible Human Resources department as well as the respective manager within the company. Your data will be stored exclusively in the HR application portal. No data will be forwarded or disclosed to external service providers (partner companies, staff-leasing agencies) without your express consent and permission. Mechatronic systemtechnik staffs are obliged to maintain secrecy and protect all personal data.
Applicants may withdraw their consent to future use, i.e. processing and transmission of their personal data, at any time.
You have the possibility to subscribe to our newsletter via our website.
By entering your email address and clicking on the “Subscribe” button you agree to receive information by email on the following topics, among others, on a regular basis: trade fair announcements, industry news, information about the mechatronic systemtechnik products, services and its events.
You can find an unsubscribe link in each newsletter should you no longer wish to receive it.
Our website uses so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your terminal device by means of your browser. They do not cause any damage.
If you do not want this, you may adjust your browser settings in such a way that you will be informed about the storing of cookies and can allow it in specific cases only.
The functionality of our website may be restricted as a result of deactivating cookies.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, i.e. text files which will be stored on your computer to analysis your use of the website. Information on your use of this website created by the cookie will normally be transmitted to and stored on a server of Google in the USA. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will, however, first truncate the IP address in Member States of the European Union or in other countries that are parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the entire IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website Google will use such information to evaluate your use of the website, to prepare reports on website activities and to render other services related to use of the website and the internet to the website operator. The IP address that is transmitted by your browser by means of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You may prevent storing of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly; however, please be informed that in this case you may not be able to use some of the website’s functions in full. In addition, you can prevent collection of the data created by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including IP address) and transmission to Google and processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin which is available via the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en .
Generally you have a right to information, rectification, erasure, restriction, data portability as well as to withdraw your consent and to object.
If you have any questions regarding our Data Protection Statement or the assertion of your rights as stated above, please use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org