Come and join the team at mechatronic systemtechnik gmbh!
Application Engineer (m/f/d)
mechatronic systemtechnik gmbh with its headquarters in Villach is a worldwide renowned supplier to the semiconductor industry with a focus on offering complex handling solutions and handling systems.
Our customers are leading manufacturers for automotive power MEMS, logic and memory semiconductors, as well as leading semiconductor equipment makers. for metrology and process equipment.
New trends, such as the constant development of smartphones and the new developments for autonomous driving and electric powered vehicles are creating a significant demand for our offerings, In order to meet this demand we are looking for a Application Engineer (m/f/d).
- Adjustment and testing of automation systems
- Operation, commissioning and teaching of different robot systems or modules (actuators / sensors)
- Inspection / Adjustment of complex electronic and pneumatic systems
- Obtaining system approvals based on internal and customer-specific specifications
- Knowledge exchange with other mechatronic employees in your area
- Documentation and communication of improvement potentials
- Technical college (HTL), university of applied sciences (FH) or apprenticeship diploma
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience; ideally in the semiconductor industry
- Ability to work in a team and high motivation
- Working method: cleanliness and meticulousness
- Good social skills in a team or with customers
- Advanced computer skills, programming knowledge is a plus
- Expert knowledge in the field of sensors and actuators is a plus
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to travel
- A position in an international company with significant growth and carrier potential
- Challenging and interesting projects with focus on enabling future technologies in the semiconductor industry as part of an international successful team
- The opportunity to actively contribute to the company's activities and to play a decisive role in its economic development
- This position is subjected to the Austrian Collective Bargaining Agreement for employees (m/f/d) in the iron and metalworking industry (https://www.wko.at/service/kollektivvertrag/gehaltsordnung-metallgewerbe-angestellte-2021.html). Salary is paid by classification according to education and professional experience. Overpayment possible and negotiable.
- mechatronic systemtechnik gmbh offers additional benefits as well as flexible working time