Service Engineer (m/f/d) (Texas, Oregon or Arizona)
mechatronic systemtechnik GmbH, is a leading global supplier to the semiconductor industry specialized on fully automated handling systems for non-standard substrates and handling requirements. These solutions are capable of handling multiple wafer types and sizes in a single platform and also address complex handling requirements at the highest levels of safety and reliability.
Our customers are leading manufacturers for automotive power, MEMS, logic and memory semiconductors, as well as leading semiconductor equipment makers for metrology and process equipment.
New trends, such as the constant development of smartphones and the new developments for autonomous driving and electric powered vehicles are creating a significant demand for our products, In order to meet this demand we are looking for a for a service engineer in Texas, Oregon or Arizona.
- Perform tool installation, pre-acceptance, commissioning, software upgrade, maintenance, and service activities at customer sites.
- Work independent for troubleshooting and conduct diagnostic procedures to resolve. Determine corrective actions required or escalate for assistance and prompt resolution.
- Technical phone support and shift work required.
- Prepare and maintain various tool status report, service records, diagnostic updates, and other management reports
- Spare parts management
- Conduct customer specific trainings
- Acts as a customer service advocate, develop and maintain good customer relationship, instructing customers in the operation and maintenance of the system during installation and execution of service contracts
- Maintain company’s assigned equipment in good working condition.
- Completed technical training, preferably mechatronics technician
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience; ideally in the semiconductor industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and willing to work in a team environment.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Travel will be required to support other sites.
- We offer competitive salaries and also comprehensive package including PTO, paid leave and public holidays, 401(k) plan match, health and dental benefits, training, flexible working hours, as well as attractive career opportunities, employee-oriented work environment and good work-life balance.
We are looking forward to receiving your application: email@example.com
Here you can download the job advertisement.